Monday, January 5, 2009

YOUR FAMILY IS PERFECTLY NORMAL


So I'm with a close friend tonight who just got back from a work trip and then visiting family for Christmas and he asks how my family is and I say totally f*cked up. He says "You think your family is f*cked up. I walk into my mom's room on Christmas day and she has a huge hook above the inside of her bedroom door"


"I ask her what it's for and she walks across the room and hooks a huge sling to it and says 'This is what I get f*cked on.' I was mortified." He pours himself a double. I still can't stop laughing.


MY blog is profanity free and I hope that this entry, with it's modified swear words and harmless inanimate object images don't cause you to flag me. If you do I will f*cking find you and @^&%$@!@%& you.

2 comments:

Mr. Peacock said...

That's hysterical...
naughty mommy!

TJB said...

Lesson learned: ask a silly question, get...

(Word verification: Outenema. Which sounds like something your friend's mother might get into.)