Tuesday, June 30, 2009

ASS OUT!


Jordache. Yes I embroidered BB at the top and no it doesn't stand for Bowery Bar. When I wore these for Halloween almost decade ago I went to get cigarettes and things for people getting ready and this big black lady was with friends sitting up on a mailbox and she bugged out. When I was coming back from the deli she put her hand up, all stop in the name of love, and said "ASS!" then quickly turned her hand around and showed me the back of it and said "OUT!". "ASS OUT!" I could show you how she did it with my hand. We do it all the time now.

3 comments:

Jhelvs said...

You were running to the Deli while I made Alea her Mars Attacks Alen Queen outfit.
Good times...

Anonymous said...

do you still have the hot pink ass out pants? - ali

Reavis Eitel said...

NO I don't! I got rid of everything!