Sunday, April 19, 2009

WAR PROPAGANDA MUSCLE T'S


The finest of classic Bush era propaganda. And now with this present huge shift in government specifically not using the term 'War on Terror' I'm glad I fished these out while reorganizing the closet today. I bought this one specifically because of how nonspecific a promotion it was. The bomber with the thumbs up says it all. That aircraft carrier is without a doubt the one that Bush would later put his 'Mission Accomplished' banner on. I cut the arms off of them and they fit real good.


Nothing says flagrant propaganda like one eyed firemen with axes rescuing babies. And the horror font! This is one of the ones that was actually rejected in the garment district. They were in a whole bin being thrown out. I guess even this one was considered too much. Glad I snagged it. I did a tie-die bleach explosion thing to it for an added effect.


You can't have too many black t shirts.

No comments: