Saturday, July 11, 2009

A 1 A.M. FUCK YOU


Fuck you. Fuck you and your guarded lives because you have to watch your ass because you work at your fucking 'jobs'. Fuck you. Hey... come here psst... (fuckyou). I suffer 2 ; fuckyou. Fuck YOU and your blatant outcries that I am crazy when I am always polite and a gentleman and never break the law. I'm not going to be sarcastic: Fuck you. Fuck you for maybe mustering up bad art. Fuck you in textiles with colors and fuck you in solids. Fuck you in your bitterness for obsessing about looking imperfect all day on a hard working day when nobody appreciates you. Fuck you when you come to me with your inquiries about my personal self and private life. Fuck you and your desperate meek scheduled-in obsessively planned and scrutinized and boring personal lives filled with bores that eventually say fuck you to you as you go to sleep not getting what you wanted. Fuck you and you and you... and you. Fuck you.

No comments: