Monday, July 20, 2009

GETTING MY SERVING OF JUICE AT LUNCH TIME


Place is a mess but I love it. Going to Astor now but it's easier to shave my legs here... and do something else. My pharmacist was late with my order and I just had to go administer my shot wherever I damn could when I got the shytt today. If I don't gets my shots I'll die. Or someone else will.


I BETTA.


I'm sure I'm not the first person to go get their shot in one of these stalls.


Trick of the trade? Mindjabusiness.


They call 'em pig stickers baby. Big long needle, thick too! Imagine this opening up all over the subway car.


Oop! That bottle got away from me! C'mere you little rascal!


Gotcha! Nice and syrupy inside.


I spared you the gore of the actual act. I'm a thigh man myself lately. The ass is so far!


She knows how to carry her sharps: In a trusty arrow container! Look at her calves: SICK!


My goal

1 comment:

Emy Watson said...

Short horror story film ideas?
horror clips