Wednesday, September 10, 2008

JOCELYN WILDENSTEIN ON PLASTIC SURGERY INTERVIEW LINK


I just returned from the dermatologist with a few bruises, so I thought I might read up on some of Jocelyn's surgery advice.

My favorite advice she gives is:

"It is impossible to hold a medical degree from the University of Papaya as Papaya is not a country, you should never have to walk through a transmission shop to get to the clinic and avoid places that require a secret knock."

&

"You might be well advised during your convalescence to work up a few signals to replace the expressions you've lost in your face. (If of course the surgery is done right.) I twiddle the fingers on my left hand to show joy and use one finger on the right hand to express displeasure but you will have many isolated weeks to find symbols that work for you."

! ! !

No comments: