Wednesday, September 14, 2011

"BOWERY STADIUM" (AKA ANOTHER OVERPRICED NIKE STORE) - OR THE STORY OF WHAT BECOMES OF ME WHEN I HAVE TO WAIT OUTSIDE W 2 BLONDES AND A HOT BRUNETTE

THIS HATEFUL ENTRY IS DEDICATED TO MY NOT HAVING EATEN AN ENTIRE CHICKEN BEFORE ARRIVING AND MY ONGOING REPULSION TOWARDS GOOGLY MONEY'D WAY TO COOL STR8 HIP PEOPLE W TOO MANY BONES SHOWING (that smell).... (sorry)...

(And may I also say that I'm aware of the under $10.00 a yard b&w xerox printer at Village Copier on w 13 st between University & 5th Ave., so I do not want to see the pricing guide for this show thnx so much)


Prett pretty. But can these ('cool') straight people please develop their arms?! Or at least rid themselves of lower back fat?! I see them in 'yoga'. They look like frogs. With flab wings. 'Yoh-Guh'. Sounds wrong. All this Hindu witchcraft mumbo jumbo. &BS: 4 in 10 Hindu women in India think that beating women is ok in the right circumstance and 8 in 10 are beaten. It's a religion of control and power just like we have here, we just mystify it. Try saying a Hindu religious greeting (like 'Ram Ram') to a hard working Indian or Hindu woman next time at the register. They're over it. There's even tons of war and warring in all Hindu stories. Get with the program. The only thing that goes well with most of these big religions is epsom salts.



Enough with the stupid hats guys. I want to knock them off their smelly oversized mom drank while prego heads. Seriously though... stopit. For you not for me, I don't look... or inhale.






I do it. Panty flash shots. Yeah I'll take 'em when you lead me to boredom like this. It was hot in there. Pee Wee Herman put mirrors on his shoes. Shhhhhh.

Hey photographer...

Yes to your right...

HELLO. The only thing worth seeing in a photo in Montauk: MYLILA.

The real core of my crummy mood was that I wanted a pair of hi-tops from the store and they were unavailable until thursday. They aren't open tomorrow. I got treated as desperate when I said 10 and 1/2 don't have to try them on just run the charge I'll take them. Fucking street wear. Fuck you as well.

The long ass on women's garments. It's here and it isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Who wants to fukit I will never want to know. Applebottoms jeans fan man myself. eech. It's fine it's ok it like Linda Carters 5 ft long ass in the Wonder Woman outfit from behind it's ok its fashionable guys will deal with it.

To the left of TheLongAss we have the long board. They had signs everywhere that said "Stop talking about surfing"... which is true, get off your non workout skateboards and ride a wave. It takes some man strength. And the ocean doesn't get any wear from it; it couldn't care less. Give our curbs a break with your crummy little painted planks that, lets face it, don't gain ANY velocity and make a lot of noise. So not sleek. Skateboards suck and smell and accompany weak often fake personalities with attitude. So you didn't make Varsity. Why did you pick up a plank of wood? Always felt that way. Not sorry.

FFW: Left Bowery and Houston to goto THE WEST SIDE WHERE THEY KNOW HOW TO FEED A MAN. I was the only gay in the group. I got animals on my margarita, they didn't. People got offended. My animals had it off. You can't get this at a Ludlow St. tapas starve-a-que hipster joint. They feed men in the West. Fuck skinny coolness, hats, jingly necklaces, conformist black hipster footwear, chill answers to questions, pretending mom didn't pay for it, irony and tight tapered jeans. FUCKAYOUPEOPLE.

1 comment:

George Wells George Wells said...

Thanks for sharing this nice post.If you are like me very much in love nike hyperfuse,then welcome to your return visit.A