Friday, May 22, 2009

AWESOME INSANE INSANE MANIC FAN MAIL

I’m gonna knock the both of you beauties out in a minute. Leave my fat, bald ass out of it!!! ****, where the hell are Reavis and ****** right now? I need some male bonding to boost my fragile ego. *******, ****’s boyfriend is total rock star good looking and Reavis is just about the most handsome man I’ve ever seen. His body is unbelievable and covered in the most beautiful tattoos. Oh my God, I’m in love with Reavis!!! Go have fun. I’m locking up my office and having a beer with the guys, then taking care of my son tonight until Laura gets home from the Gym. Love ya both’. Play nice. Cheers. I have a title too.........................bitch. You’re lucky you’re still so beautiful after all these years Dr. ****. I can and will still kick your skinny ass though.

No comments: