Monday, May 18, 2009

I SMOKED POT BEFORE WE GO TO THE MOVIE ON OUR 1ST DATE AND I NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT


To be upfront,

I despise being a prude about pot....but I am...that hasn't transitioned at
all in
my life. And at times, pot use is an indication that someone perhaps is
involved
in other stuff, which I have no interest in, nor do I like to be around. (not
saying
you are involved with other stuff...just saying it sometime can be that way).

I like you. I felt wonderful feeling you...touching you...etc...but I think my

views on usage would be a bummer for you as far as a dating thing. I would like

another date, but I can't deal with the other shit.

* * * * *

RESPONSE:

WHAT eVeR - I'm not one of your students in middle school.

I was nice about humoring your admonishing me like a child up to this point

because I just couldn't take it seriously.

I'm not going to explain myself or discus this with you grow up.

note: we're having this conversation on manhunt GET A GRIP.

* * * * *

Romantic, huh?

* * * * *

TXT MSG LATER THAT NIGHT:

him: what are you doing?

me: smoking crack in bed with my dealer with the 11" dick.

* * * * *

MORE EMAILING MADNESS:

WHOOPS deleted it. The first stuff was funny the rest was too personal. Yes, this blog is going to become more impersonal.

3 comments:

ayeM8y said...

The 11 inch dicks are the best to smoke pot from you know...

joe*to*hell said...

i love this story. please update it. that means see him again for more matieral. pleeeeaseeee

Reavis Eitel said...

Ok I'll add the other emails since.