Thursday, May 21, 2009

I GET READ FOR DIVULGING PERVERSION


Everyone was horrified by the dick pic. They also found my divulging dating stories beneath me and my facebook status updates about blow jobs not suitable for a gentleman. I was told that I am always polite and discreet and should maintain that. SO to that effect I'm going to cool it on the raunch - for a year. OK maybe in a few weeks I'll put a picture of my ass up. Any votes on yes or no? It was mean dirty pirate that encouraged me to flaunt it. Yeah. Yeah, it's HIS fault email HIM.

5 comments:

joe*to*hell said...

but i love the filth and raunch.
its cyber so its not real.

boooo - no censorship on eitel thoughts.

Reavis Eitel said...

thnx joe - really.

Reavis Eitel said...

Profanity bashers.

faginlove said...

Listen I read your blog to voyeuristically, vicariously, live the life of a hot, tattooed, invited-everywhere guy in NY.... and that includes dicks, dates, perversions: the lot!

Marco Flip Channing said...

Ditto Joe. Why on earth would you change your blog to make a few people happy when we all come to your blog because of Reavis Eitel? They need to grow up. Not you.