Sunday, October 5, 2008

LOUISE AND FRANKIE ENGAGED TO BE WED



Ms. Louise Fenton of Ms. Louise Fenton and Frankie "Teardrop" Emerson of Brian Jonestown Massacre announced their marriage. The elvin couple wearing knitwear together:




I don't care who you are, i generally don't like to be touched, but his was very sincere and I just let all the luv in. He got gay while his fiancee took the pictures. Sounds like the beginning of totally hot union to me! I felt like I had made a friend. He was warm, like Anton, but without the beatings and broken off bottles...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This cracked us up. Love you, Reavis.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to send our pictures from Saturday night to Louise and Dr. Lila this week. We had a great time meeting you, Reavis.

Scott & Laura