Thursday, October 2, 2008

TABBOO! PAINTINGS GALLERY SHOW OPENING AND PERFORMANCE

0 to surreal in moments. I regret being able to photoshop any of these images to format them. I just got my new computer and am having trouble loading photoshop as I do not have the codes - any clue? Also, let me just say: don't walk around all over Manhattan during a financial crisis with a huge glossy Mac shopping bag with a big silver apple on it. People can be hateful. I was scrarred. The show:



Thank you TABBOO! for bringing us some vaudeville!






The Chinaman queen took the cake for me with his filler during costume changes, a monologue rant about a binge with a drug dealer.




Brandon Olson as The Grim Reaper






It was crowded and hot as hell in there. Luckily a band of 4 lovely trannies grabbed me and pulled me to the front row where I sat on the floor at the feet of the most well preserved beautifully tempered Ellen Burstyn tranny. LOVED HER.


No comments: