Friday, May 30, 2008

ALFRED HITCHCOCK: ANTI-SOCIAL REGISTER

YES, I do have an itty bitty chip on my shoulder. I find the 'establishment' and 1% that controls 99% of the money repulsive and don't know how they live with themselves feeling so 'precious' in comparison to others. I hated growing up around unimaginative pale pink preppies that didn't have a clue. Needless to say, there's a reason why boys from the Upper East move to Avenue C and get tattooes. At the same time I want a Cartier watch to wear on my tattooed arm and would like to be with a guy that says "I did well" and not "I did good". I'm most certainly confused. I thought that buying this antique book on ebay of 14 short stories introduced by Alfred Hitchcock might help clear some things up for me, as the movie "Rope" didn't quite entirely hit the spot. I would love to write a scandalous partially fictional story about murder on the Upper East Side. I don't know that I have the focus. God help them if I ever do. It would make Louis Auchincloss books look like love letters as I remember every crummy minutia of exposure I had to the whole lot of them on the Upper East. One of the short stories in Al's book is entitled "The Affair Upstairs", but I'm most excited to read another story in the book entitled "I'm better than you". I wonder why Alfred only included 12 stories, not 13. I mean how much MORE cursed can a book on murder and society be?

No comments: