Friday, May 30, 2008

KENNY KENNY ON DISPLAY AT NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM!


I went to the Natural History Museum today in hopes of being revitalized touching the large quartz crystals and meteorites in their rocks and mineral section, but left feeling drained and a little fearful.
First of all, the museum is a rotten mess and it's the only museum I always feel like I'm going to get mugged in. It smells of mold. All the glass on the displays are smeared with human grease, everything is crumbling and everything carpeted is frayed and stained. The Metropolitan wouldn't be caught stuffed and dead looking like the Natural History Museum.
However, when i went to the information booth for directions, the crones at the desk told me that Kenny Kenny (the ominous door queen that charged me $5- at Love Machine as a child) was now a national treasure and on display in their recent acquisitions section!
I was surprised to see him in action and he was so surprised to see me that he dropped his guest list (image on the left). He then proceeded to read me, as usual, waving a dagger and shaking his finger in my face (image on the right).

No comments: