Thursday, May 29, 2008

SEQUIN SNEAKER MADNESS $20- EACH IN EVERY COLOR @ PATRICIA FIELD!

So long as I'm on a footwear roll in my blog I MUST mention that at Patricia Field there are sequin sneakers in every color (including gold, silver and copper tones) for, YES not a typo: $20-
I bought a black pair and a gold pair but i might pop back in for an electric blue pair.
They have them in clear colored plastic as well, but all I can picture is summer foot sweat on high display which I don't really fancy.
I wore mine while browsing at some of these tricked out homeboy sneaker stores around Lafayette street and all the sales peoples eyes were glued to them. $20-!
Note: Don't wear them on the stair stepper or elliptical at the gym. I did today and it warped/bent some of the sequins where your foot creases. It bugged me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted the clear lime green ones, and now they're out.
PF said in an email they would not be getting any more.
They said the name Slicks is on them.
I can find no mention of this company or those clear (or sequined shoes)anywhere on the internet.
Next time you go to her shop, ask where they got them. I would love a pair of them
david dunkle

Anonymous said...

does anybody know where do they come from? no references anywhere else. Is like they came from outer space...
I bought the blue ones and the quality is actually excellent!
Javier Barcala