Sunday, December 20, 2009

THE GHOST OF CHRISTMAS FUTURE CALLED MY FLIPPANT SELF UP AND MADE ME MAKE NICE THIS HOLIDAY


We never told anyone but me and my friends bred a child for government money. We are going to name our next child grape and have it born directly into a vat of sunblock.




I painted over a Boohbah book and made my own children's book, 'The Night Booboo's' and gave it to a couple four years ago when they pressed a child. It was a nice surprise to see as I don't remember much of it except that it has many sharp objects and staples in it and I told the couple to read it to their kid if anything but no touching. After looking at what I don't remember I am glad to be getting professional help. The 1960's photograph of the topless mama on the cover I found on the street.















This picture is as schmultzy and sentimental as I will get for a while on here and a apologize to any hardcore readers in advance.

1 comment:

ayeM8y said...

But schmultzy and sentimental can be so charming on you.

Merry Christmas,

Hanukkah,

Kwanzaa,

New Year.