Thursday, December 3, 2009

TODAY


Everybody has a friend in Hells kitchen that likes her!


Sagging, not just for the assless. I have noticed new concrete evidence that it is mostly people with freakishly high asses halfway up their back who have no choice but to wear their pants below their ass. For some people it is not below the ass, but a proud stance recognizing where their ass should be. This guy on the 6 train was a perfect example as I did all the body math and he definitely had his behind exactly where most people have the scoop of their backs. I still don't understand the bow legged penguin walk which has gotten out of hand lately. They used to be 10 of 2, now they are quarter of one.


I've been trying to schedule things at the end of the month. People keep mentioning something on the 25th and I just try and go for the day before and after and there's still no openings or people aren't free. Anyway, I don't know what's going on but I'm looking forward to next year.

1 comment:

The Corsair said...

you going to the Paper magazine nightlife event next wednesday?