Saturday, December 12, 2009

THE WOOLY - WON'T YOU BE MY NEIGHBOR?











Go Mr.Rogers. The Cardigan and glasses turn out was miserable. Guys that wear cardigans have small dicks. I also went to a horrible abusive boarding school called Cardigan Mountain AND weirdly enough ran into someone I went there with there that night. Everyone in the club was trying to look old school moldy waspy because they were in the Woolworth building and they were all fakes. I should bring a Woolworth there and try and get free drinks.

The megga Carigan of them all. Clearly a power move.


I'm not going to say anything.


I don't care if it is Dior - really small dick.


Oof. Really bad.



Person in Cardigan getting 'wild'.


2 comments:

crimeariver said...

Hello Mr Eitel!

After talking to you on your last day, I wanted to walk back down the hall and stomp the fuck out of that little backstabbing coward. Fuck JM

I'm going to dive right in okay?
It took years for us to see YOU. The polite, kind, unique, brilliant and impeccably dressed kid that all of us eventually seeked approval from. After all the fuckery we pulled, you always stayed so cool. When we wanted to be your friend, you were cool, slightly guarded but cool.
I keep saying we/us because you were the topic of so many conversations after you left. I guess the overall consensus was that we missed you. Personally, I remember you as a rock star and after lurking on the web a little bit, seems I'm not too far off, you are a fucking rock star.

crimeariver said...

I check back here periodically hoping to see that you've responded, not expecting you to but hoping you will. Chuck