Sunday, June 29, 2008

GODS WRATH ON PRIDE NEW YORK 2008 - RAIN


...although I'm pretty sure that's the moon. R




I went over to the wv after the 2nd storm and it was the emptiest I've ever seen it. I took a lot of photos of garbage (all bottles) and all over the area different ice cream and hot dog vendors said to me "how much?" - every time i took a shot of the street. I still don't understand this but I know I should have asked for at least $50-

So, I went home and when I was close to my apartment I passed an elderly beautiful and elegant Maya Angelou woman who was sitting in a chair just taking in the night air - and she was taking all of me in too. I smiled. After I passed she clearly and slowly asked me "Did you have a good time today honey?". I turned around and said yes and she lit up with a huge smile and wildly exclaimed "WELL ALLLLLRRIIIIIIIGHT BABY!" She made my day. R

No comments: