Saturday, June 21, 2008

MERMAID FESTIVAL


The Mermaid Parade is famous for it's sloppy drag. I'm not a big fan of drunk topless girls in day glo bobs (EVER), but I need to stay active right now. I never did find my friends who were judging the parade, but met up with my friends Jenny I. & Patti Grabianowski (that's totally her real name). My camera wigged out after I took a few shots so I don't have one of them, which is a shame - they rock. I do have pics of this one who's been doing borderline homeless booger-crack drag for decades with his green beard ranbow fro and dyed poodle with a parrot on it's head. She does this look everyday though...

Recycling theme creepy bearded drags...

I actually know this asian tranny from the hood - she practices her flag-ish streamer dances in Tompkins Sq Park on hot summer days. I was surprised that I don't look as rotten as I've felt (I'm am on a rare treatment for 11 months) but I have totally a lot of lost muscle tone. I'm like a regular person - it's absolutely awful. Oh well, I'll BE BACK! R

No comments: