Sunday, November 16, 2008

CLICK & DRAG


...And when did Shirley Valentine... become THIS! :-<.
This is the last picture of me for a while - truly. I am not a complainer but I've lost over 24 lbs in 5 1/2 month (all muscle) (seriously) on this cure treatment and I have 5 more month to go. I'm not going to list medical ailments but it isn't pretty. Let's just say the first thing people used to notice about me from afar was my skin and now it's my hip bones. I know manorexia is in, but it's a look I'm really not living for. I want to be strong, muscular and rosy. Needless to say it's very hard for me to be looking and feeling like this. It's odd I feel somehow ok exposing myself in less than perfect photos with shiny uneven concealer all over and no powder. I haven't worn (or obviously applied) makeup in years. I really didn't care where I was going it was just the process of getting ready that night. Nothing like a long playlist of Siouxie while your getting ready to make you do some f*ck*d up look!


It's not necessarily my scene. Not that it's not my scene. I don't have a scene. And I don't have any vinyl or body restrictive gear at this point it's sad to say. Well, whatever. I bought two large bags of black tube socks at K-Mart yesterday and picked up more black sock hats and cut off gloves on St.Mark's to give me further options for my recluse burglar uniform i've acquired this year. That's the extent of my shopping this month. All the fetish folk were out, corseted, tucked, plumed and eyelinered. I had my one drink, got pummeled by a token chelsea muscle man & then I split. My blog isn't flagged for adult content but I don't think watermelon sized latex boobies constitutes explicit material, do you?


Below, my neighborhood tranny I keep running into (that practices her streamer dances in sweats in the park near me), Chris, and a kinda sexy bleached Ming the Merciless leather guy.


Me (blacked out) & fashionista and ultra-cultura Mashala Inshala!





MY 3rd Runner Up because - well she's just likeable!

MY2nd Runner Up. I'm a sucker for Googly Eyes!

MY WINNER: MR. DUCT TAPE. S/he didn't have the time of day for me and barreled right past but I got it anyway. You know someone's going to rip that all off later.


And an Honorable Mention to Jade Vixen, fetish model. 32D-22-32. My crummy pic didn't do her beauty and that waistline (!) justice.

No comments: