Friday, November 28, 2008

UNTITLED - REAVIS HUNTER EITEL


Over 400 blog entries. Paragraphs and and paragraphs. Madly combing through each sentence structure, never allowing typos, forever elaborating on endless things that nobody may ever read. I have to write the book. The actual story, not day to day observations of my life. I say the story because there is only one that's gone over and over in my head and I can't go forward without it removed. I don't know but my imagination is leading me to feel that some of these characters are dead people, but all standing right next to me quietly and gazing, sometimes touching my hand, hovering and vying for their parts. I'm not shooting for mediocrity but have no expectations of great literature. If even just a rotten writer, the information and dirt I have to spill will be be impossible to dismiss. Watch me - just watch me!


1 comment:

Jhelvs said...

Holly is writing a memoir too
Yay girl Yay