Thursday, November 13, 2008

THEGUITARTHEMOVIE.COM

Billy has been getting more and more exposure in films. He's currently in "The Guitar", playing at Sunshine Ciemas on Houston street and many other locations. Seen below at the after party in three Clayton Patterson photos with Amy Redford, Salmon Rushdie and lastly with the lead in the movie, Saffron Burrows and Rushdie.

You can't miss Billy's Antiques & Props tent on Houston between Bowery & Elizabeth.

You never know who you are going to see at Billy's - everyday. An Olson twin wandered in and bought a slew of things out of the blue. When I went by on tuesday I popped this pic of Billy with legendary graffiti artist Delta. Delta showed at Fun Gallery with Keith Harring in 1983 and told me that he was going to be in a show at the Puck Building soon.

I just bought this at Billy's the other day for an amazing price. I'm a sucker for faux and live for any soft glitter textile. It goes beautifully in front of my trumeau.

No comments: