Saturday, July 19, 2008

I LOVE ROCHE



In all seriousness, I am unusually sober this year and on a 'cure' treatment, which I mentioned before. I'll spare you images of the 2 fashion color injectables and all the cerulean blue capsules I have to take. I'm supposed to feel like total crud but I feel fantastic, my workouts keep stepping up, my diet is great and the doctors feel that I am responding in a way that in 9 months I may be cured - for real. People want to know the secret as to why my skin is becoming so gloriously and unnaturally young looking the past few months - and although I do put the highest concentration of glycolic acid available on my face 2X a day as well as green tea vitamins block and moisturizer (exfoliating and religiously shaving my face helps bring out a fresh coat as well) - I must confess that my secret is a weekly injection of a mild chemo like fluid called interferon, product name Pegasis.

The interferon up close looks like streamers at a very fabulous party


Whereas the Ribaviron pill, who I affectionately call 'Riba', resembles more of a cute puppy with a bone

No comments: