Friday, July 18, 2008

LADYFAG ON THE TERM 'FOY' & BETTE WHITE

Hey Faggots,

Everyone reading is included in that seemingly exclusive greeting. I do apologize to the few Foy's (I just made that word up... nonjew is a Goy...nonfag is a Foy!) but I realized that almost 90% of my mailing list are fag's. I only thought of this cause I'm showing around some old friends of mine from Chile. After a few nights out with me, my friend says that it seems that almost everyone in NY is gay. To which I laughed and said, no... it's just that almost everyone in MY New York is gay. Maybe I should start a foy tourguide company of Gay NY...and to our left we have a famous landmark...The West Side Club Bathhouse... $$$

But here's the craziest (and gayest) part of the story. My friend from Chile (who I met on a volcano 8 years ago in Costa Rica! Trust!) subletted an apartment from some NYU professor and while looking over their wall of family portraits I found the photo below. Yes, that is a photo of me, in shock, holding a photo of Betty White!!!! My friends are randomly staying in a Golden Girl's family's apartment. I don't really know what else to say except that... THE CARD ATTATCHED WOULD SAY... THANK YOU FOR BEING A FRIEND...

No truly... thanks ya'll for being a friend and if you need guest list for this weekend please RSVP by 8pm night of the party.
Brujas Y Besos,
Ladyfag





No comments: