Sunday, August 9, 2009

DEAR NYU AND KIDS


Yes, I've become that mean no fun man you may have had as a neighbor in the past. I never thought I would become this. When did I stop being tolerant of the folly of youth? When did Shirley Valentine... become this! Look, I want people to have fun but here's a rundown of the shade from these brats: Broken skylight this summer (mine), cheap beer and cigarette butts on my terrace AND (this is what did it for me) when they move in and out of the building (there's a high turnover in my chain of bldgs) NONE ever say hello in the hall. And they don't have headphones on. Complete ignore. LIKEI SAAAAAAID, HELLO! I haven't gone there with them. It took everything in me not to swear in this note. I think the beer in one of my new sneakers just did it. It showed bitterness jealousy and hatred towards something I love: stupid sneakers. Ok, so I want one of their cigarettes. Whatever, next time they're up there I'm going up in underwear and boots with a broom and shaving cream in my mouth - and a camera.


I actually took it down a few hrs later. I couldn't hate like that. I'm contacting management instead and having an alarm door put on, possibly electrified.