Sunday, August 16, 2009

I KNOW I'M A TOTAL ASS


At least you may get some energy from laughing at my futile attempt at control in a lame situation. Was ready to go out tonight and looked outside the door for options and they were gone. Those little NYU gnomes exacted revenge on me for my previous note! I don't think the shoes are even being worn. Nobody has my foot size and car wreck taste in footwear in the building. This is just plain dirty. I have to sit down with management on Monday and discuss these new tenants and I have to go shopping as well. I've done fall and am looking into winter o I really don't like having to back track for some kicks during the month of August. It's very humiliating. Almost as humiliating as being the author of a rant done with a sharpie and slapped up on a door with duct tape.

5 comments:

Mitzi said...

I know what it feels like to be pillaged, circa 1986 I had my beloved tacchini tracksuit stolen off the washing line. I was devastated. If you want I could let you have a pair of my slingbacks, silver with a cork heel. Fabulous for parties.

ayeM8y said...

Once upon a time I had my first apartment in college. I had my entire wardrobe stolen from the laundry room. I only stepped away for five minutes.

You should get a little camera for surveillance or better yet just harass everyone to death. It always works for me. I hate thieves.

Mitzi you didn't offer those silver slingbacks in your tatalougue...your holding back.

Reavis Eitel said...

Yeah, I'm just going to be a dick every opportunity I have. Looking forward to it.

Reavis Eitel said...

I want the tracksuit actually!

twunty mcslore said...

You should send that picture to the passive aggressive notes website. It's an instant classic, just the right balance of piss and vinegar.