Monday, August 3, 2009

NO MO TOTE


I only included this picture to illustrate my tote banter because I went the the very same posh rehab that's written on MJ's tote over a decade ago. Best in the country. You get your own casita and horse for equestrian therapy. I stayed in Drew Barrymore's room. She had painted her addictions on some rock in front of the casita. Unfortunately, the people that worked there were not the finest of psychiatric professionals and were mostly bitter because they were poor and sober. Treatment didn't work.
Totes are fine and necessary for carrying groceries and recycling, but ultimately the man I'm attracted to doesn't show up with a dippy man tote. Very unsexy. It's this bull I have been getting for a while now: that lanky guys are the new studs, that men with purses are sexy and geeky overly wordy quick speaking analytical guys are appealing. They are not. And most of them can't perform. We are animals and we need the men that will behave like animals. You can't reinvent the stud.

No comments: