Monday, August 10, 2009

TODAY'S GAYS / YESTERDAY'S GAYS / EVERYDAY'S GAYS



I've been living for this one for years. We must be on the same schedule because we're always on the same car. What did he get at Bed, Bath & Beyond? I think nice light blue towels, or something terrycloth.


Yeah I sat down and got in there. I couldn't capture it at all. Hairline shaved back with a magnificent fro. Black black BLACK painted brow that extended much further but the focus screwed the whole thing up - but he was painted. I'm lucky when my subjects take naps and are covered in sweaty glisten. We started chatting towards the end which goes to show you that I should just ask for the picture, they always say yes to me because they know I love them.

3 comments:

ayeM8y said...

I like to imagine he had a bunion grater in his bag also.

I recently asked a stunning natural blonde check out girl in Panama City if I could take her photo? She never said no but she never said yes either. Bitch! I said, “Hey do you wanna be a checkout girl at Publix or do you wanna be on the cover of Seventeen Magazine?” The little pimply bag boy was so in love with her and he said, “Just do it...your so pretty.” Even her manager came over and tried to encourage her to do so.

The next day I went back and marched right up to her line and bought a root beer and she was so sweet and polite. The girl the next aisle over said to me, “Did you bring your camera?” I said, “Oh no I wouldn’t dream of taking her picture now!” Then I stalked out rather imperiously in huff!” The nerve of some people.

Reavis Eitel said...

So you got the shot when she wasn't looking, huh?

Mitzi said...

Did you have bona arva off the antique H back at the lattie? In other words did your gentleman friend go home with you?