Friday, January 1, 2010

IOFFER.COM IS WHACKKKD


Of course it is. I wanted those Dior sneakers and I couldn't get them anywhere. Ioffer had them for around $100-. Hmm ok. I payed with PayPal so I figured if it didn't come I could get the money back. Bought a few things, all came except one and then the seller profile disappeared so I'm getting the money back. Anyways, I open the box of the 'Dior' sneakers and it reeks of a factory or something. It was glue. Later, going out, I sat down and greeted some friends and I asked them if I smelled like glue (always a good opener). They asked if that was what I was injecting now. I explained my fakes. My fake sneakers. All the items have a weird sort of frightening Communist China replica bad juju. Like a child's finger was lost in their being made. Something funny about them. I am still tempted to get the above fake Vivienne Westwood pirate boots even though I'm sure ponies were tortured in order for them to be made (they come in pony), but I think I'm done with the creepy site.

2 comments:

twunty mcslore said...

You mean that there's a good chance that the NHL jersey I got Mr. McSlore from China is FAKE? Oh well. The fact that Sidney Crosby's name was spelled in Mandarin should have been my first clue.

Reavis Eitel said...

Thank you Jupiter Family.

Twunta'Slo- I can tell a fake easy describe the item.

I like fakes better. I love the idea of something being a fake of something already artificial. All matter is fake!