Sunday, January 10, 2010

TOOTH HELL

So i get a temporary on Saturday because some back of my mouth lower tooth caved in. Nurse forgets to give me a script for the pain. The novocaine wears off and the temp is loose. Fast forward to me with a bottle of of Jack Daniels I buy in haste and am swigging at the Duane Reade register as I buy Anbesol. Anbesol ad Jack Daniels shots are terrible by the way.


Luckily my dentist is a righteous man and he and his girlfriend are just driving back into the city. They pick my sorry ass up in their Cadillac and open the dental office at 10 pm, inject my big mouth into oblivion and get to work.



He had to widdle the temporary juuuuuuust right.
They feed the obese frogs next to me for my amusement. I go to bed later and sleep very soundly. No pain today. I am well taken care of by these blessed doctors.



2 comments:

twunty mcslore said...

Your dentist has an aquarium? Shit. So jealous. Mine has cleavage, though.

https://amantoothtown.blogspot.com/ said...

Nice...thanks for sharing this information..
best implantologist delhi