Thursday, April 8, 2010

I WAS HAVING A COUPLE OF FROZEN MARGARITAS BEFORE MY PSYCHIATRIST APPOINTMENT...


...and I thought hm. Maybe I should reopen this shitty blog.


This guy is a known below Houston, Ludlow street NYC fixture. Always in this uniform without fail, even in the winter and with no coat. Just this. He often has a store of plastic bags tucked in his waist. He's not a vagrant, just nuts. He was the only other person except me at this Japanese restaurant (on Houston, of course) last fall and he ate quite well and had great table manners. I was in all black, he in all white. We made long eye contact and nodded to each other. He othwerise never looks at anyone and I don't know of anyone who has heard him speak.


Ugliest crap in the world: Marco Art. Worse than the new real estate monstrosity going up behind it.

No comments: