Friday, April 16, 2010

INJECTOILABLES


I try not to have really gross stuff on this blog.


This information passed by me and as I love weightlifting and am all for people exploring their own body modification aspirations, I'm including it. It's not the look I would go for but I'm not going to hate on it nor 'worry' about how dangerous this is for for people. I will say that I still wouldn't kick him out of bed. My bed is very high off the ground and he could pop! Oil stains are so difficult to get out.



But I'll let him speak for himself...
"Hey whazup my name is rodrigo im 29 and i live brazil. I live with my mom in my own room which i decorate with american flags and protein powder containers. I love shooting videos to rap music or techno. i mean, look at my pecs! amazing. i dont have a job but i used to work with children..Right now im looking for a job, so if you need like a tv-presenter or host or something who nows stuff about training and has an appealing character and the body of a greek god, gimme a call."
(His FB link is in this postings title)


2 comments:

ASSHOLE BOYFRIEND said...

His poor poor tits.

Tamar Sterno NicoKnows said...

the bra could BE my boob.

I dont think its the right look for rodrigo... but ME on the other hand...