Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'M A NEW YORKUH. I'M A SURVIVUH. (3 CIGS A DAY)


It was on the six o'clock news several years ago. True story:

An elderly New York woman was driving in a blizzard on the NJ turnpike. She went off the road and her car rolled down a hill and out of sight. They didn't find her for days and days. She was found alive, having survived with no food or water. When asked on camera how she did it she looked point blank into the camera as tobacco smoke trailed in the side of the frame and replied very slowly in a very thick low raspy New York accent,

"Cough drops and cigarettes." then nodded,

"I'm a New Yorkuh."

then took a very long pause still without blinking and said,

"I'm a survivuh."


I was having 1-3 a day at most and just left the pack by my terrace until I went to St.Maarten where a pack was $1.65- and a bottle of Stole was $8- and everyone encouraged you to take advantage of it. I currently having... shut up this is none of your business I don't have a problem.

No comments: