Thursday, April 29, 2010

OIL PAINTINGS IN A PSYCHIATRISTS WAITING ROOM


there's plenty of room for you to break down at my therapy beach house. you can feel safe as there is a huge expensive coffee table between us. it's a robert ryman painting I bought... don't touch it. but that's about me this is about you. if you are more comfortable we can sit out on the sunny porch and stare at the sea as you tell me how they did it to you. you can rest assured I am a confident psychiatrist ; I have made enough money that I could have this painting done from a second floor.


it's just a painting of a house. i see, so you are more drawn to the shadows. how do you feel about that?


have you stood on the edge of one of those buildings, or do you feel like that cloud? tell me about that.

No comments: