Tuesday, April 14, 2009

THE BOOTY CALL OF DELANCEY STREET


They are bootyliscious and ready to travel.


Ok, this is no mistake and we know everything that they are saying with this central mannequin in the window.


Not only are the prices good, but there was a low rise booty girl above this display vacuuming it in huge gold earrings! She didn't mind me snapping pictures but I didn't get her because the glare up there unfortunately made her invisible anyways.


Get into it. We're still serving it here in NYC for less than $5-. You can be that person in that shirt.


Dafudils on Duhlancy.


If you're lucky!


Hmmmmm what a strange thing I saw: A few dollars in quarters sort of neatly placed next to a key. A tiny cassette recorder carefully placed up on it's end nearby (not recording - I checked) and a battery close by. Do I take the money?


HellyeahItookit.

2 comments:

Mitzi said...

I would have taken the cassette recorder too

Reavis Eitel said...

You'd have taken the pavement if nobody was looking.