Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'M FEELING IT




I'm hopping all over the place. I'm not pilled up either. I cut off the shrink & psychopharmacologist in favor of hormone & hair growth foams and more spa and grooming visits. Why sit and talk about your old old old stupid problems and parents etc. and take pills prescribed when you can do appearance enhancing treatments?



I'm generally always very unscented even if I sweat a lot and didn't bathe, but I've also always been turned on by truly cheap awful cologne on totally wrong men.

2 comments:

Mitzi said...

Drakkar Noir, Old Spice (Posh) and Hai Karate were favourites of my Grandad. My favourite scent is Givenchy Insense the smell of tuber-rose sends my senses reeling. It's been discontinued you can't buy it for love nor money anymore, except in certain places in eatern europe.

Reavis Eitel said...

The male character in the original Sunset Blvd commented on Norma's wearing tube-rose perfume and said it wasn't his favorite and not by a long shot. I always thought that was so tanjee.