Tuesday, April 14, 2009

MY SEXPOT CONFESSIONAL


This is from over a year and a half ago before I became a reclusive healing person on this grotesque and appearance bashing chemo cure. I shriveled for several months let me tell you. But I was a sexpot I tell you. I forget because I've become so mind and soul through this time... BUT I WAS A SEXPOT!


I am already BACK in action. I deflected two closeted trainers today (I don't pay straight guys to get into me and they wanted contracts). This ridiculous thing on my back is finished now (my mom said nice turkey on your back!) and as readers well know the circle at the top is filled in black because of a mishap. By a douce of an artist and avid Eitel Thoughts reader who I still respect. Are you loving the contradictions in this paragraph, baby? Huh, HONEY? Well I DO because I'M GOING TO BE SEXY AGAIN!

5 comments:

twunty mcslore said...

You already ARE HOT! For God's sake, child. Can't you see that? Or does mamma have to fly in and spank you?

Mitzi said...

Turkey? I that was a peacock.

Reavis Eitel said...

Ahem8by said to get naked so...

It' a bird of paradise my Mama was being mouthy as usual and I love her for it.

I didn't want to draw attention to it because my dad is nuts about privacy, but the redheaded lady with Lila in the "My Easter Dates" entry is my Mama! She's 75!

mrpeenee said...

I had no idea you were so humpalicious. I had an ideal image of you as a brainiac Lady never seen without your kness carefully tucked together.

Who knew?

ayeM8y said...

Very hard to turn off the sexpot vibe I know I’ve tried to tone it down on many occasions just so others around me feel more comfortable. Flaunt it, hone it, work it, on it.