Tuesday, April 7, 2009

FACEBOOK INHERENTLY MENTALLY ILL SITE



The quizzes are on a deeper level of time wasting. My celebrity crush pics (it was hard for me to pick - I've never really had any) were Christopher Reeve, Kermit, Speed Racer, John Travolta & Adam Ant and my friends were Beetlejuice, Herve Villechaize, Liberace, Freddy Krueger & Kermit. She is sicker than me, but I see on another level why we are friends because of Kermit.

They didn't have Tom of Tom & Jerry as a celebrity crush option, but my being into him was one of my first inklings of being gay (not bestiality). I wasn't into his being a cat, just a sicko, especially when he arched his eyebrow with a sadistic thought. I also thought it was hot when he got injured and you saw some prickly people skin exposed under his fur.


Moving along, I was invited by an events planner I knew to a "Smartlipo Open House" event where a doctor in Chelsea goes into detail about 'Smartlipo' to a herd of Gay men living in fear of flab. The event boasts a $200 value complementary consultation and $300 off the procedure. I thought this was a riot. I wanted to know what was going to go down and the suckfest.

Email:

ME: Can we get it suckedout at the meeting?

HIM: Yes!!

* * * * *

It has 91 confirmed guests, 267 maybe attending and a whopping 1,495 who bothered to to click not attending!


Ok, so these are my real celebrity crushes. Snuffie: Mmph!

1 comment:

twunty mcslore said...

Hahahahahahaha!! I think that you and I were separated after birth. You have all my childhood crushes up there.
I'm not on Facebook but I would love to have all my friends be imaginary. I guess that I would have to be imaginary too. Maybe the cat that Pepe le Pew is always chasing. I'll call her Mimi la Shrew.