Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I BEEN ACRAZYBITCH


Rather than focusing on the long term support and admiration and love I've received from a very dear and dedicated friend, I've been acrazybitch during my height of having interferon injections flowing through my veins the past 6 months (well 11, but the past 6 have been really whack) and have instead focused on a few strange things causing me to not be in contact. Those things were: strapping a sofa to her car and feeling unthanked, a friend of hers that I couldn't stand (She was totally crummy. And I wrote a about it) who I wanted her to side with me against, $10 she owed me and a humidifier shopping experience that turned deadly. This all culminated in a letter I wrote accusing her of being a Republican (!) which made her cry. I'm a bit prideful sometimes so it's been hard for me to suck it up and sort of kind of apologize and say that there may be a small chance that I possibly could be somewhat wrong in some respects but there is that possibility.

No comments: