Wednesday, July 22, 2009

ONE DAY OF SUN BEFORE ANOTHER WEEK OF THUNDER AND RAIN


I wouldn't leave her alone as she crossed the street towards me, but after 2 quick ignores at my admiration she said 'oh fine!' (totally over it, but very 'yeah I'll humor you, freak' towards me). She insisted I get her in the direct sun and where. Purple people.


She needed a big cauldron painted purple. I want that cauldron! You may know of my construction site items fantas from a recent entry. Get in my cauldron! I'm gonna cook you up and then serve you.


Even Gandhi needs a break from it all too.


Jimmy Helvin made this muslin for (no not Gandhi) a highly technologically advanced puppet that I wasn't allowed to photograph.


And I thought they were called googly eyes. Maybe google would sue. Good deal for 50 pcs I must say.


Great change purse. For pennies, of course.


You could leave your baby on a door step and it would just sit there. These days, they cost money more than they make money. The one eyed Chinese man sitting next to them hopped out of the frame.


Standing outside an unopened A&F almost nude must be the saddest summer job ever. I got that "WTF?" moment perfectly! I never even try! I could have waited for him to adjust his pants but I gotta go. The other guy is just ignore ignore ignore! He knows what he's doing. I don't even want to get into the passerby.


I think he's related to the guy in the bathing suit adjusting himself.

3 comments:

Klee said...

Is the purple lady Lynn Redgrave?!

EyesWideShutNYC said...

wow...that post really made me feel like i spent the day traveling the city with u.....except for the subway ride home. i'd have driven.

Reavis Eitel said...

I'd have driven as well if you would pick me up! ;)