Thursday, July 9, 2009

NEVER CAME CLOSE TO DOING HIM BUT I DID SEE HIM SHOWER IN THE WOODS AT CHRISTIAN CAMP ON THE VINEYARD


Everyone knows this ad. The kid in it, Reid, was in my sister's clique of friends in high school here in Manhattan. They all belonged to a group called FOCUS (Fellowship of Christian's in Universities & Schools... I know EEK! Horrible cult for rich kids whose parents don't want them!). Anyway, this ad was his claim to fame. I knew him a few years after this commercial when he was in high school. He was short, naturally muscular and hairless with a ski jump nose and an ass bestowed by God. I went on one of these FOCUS retreats on Martha's Vineyerd right after puberty (but right before I came out), mostly because it was a paid for vacation and I sort of wanted to be like my creepy older sister. Needless to say they were unable to convert me as I sat coiled up in black reading Wicca and cheap Gay erotica. As far as Reid went, I didn't think he had any Gay in him, but I did glare at his pale apple like butt several times at the outdoor shower.


Been feeling shitty since Sunday. Hard times. Been putting the wreck into recluse. Pray for me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The dad is the video was a the father of one of Jenny Issacs' high school friends. weird. - Ali

joe*to*hell said...

awh feel better.....i bring you some soup

Reavis Eitel said...

Did she see his butt?

Thanks Joe I appreciate it.

joe*to*hell said...

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?izwn3ttmtmj

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mzzm2dhrzif

just download those two and you got em all. your email bounced on back at me

Reavis Eitel said...

I'm bouncin on ya huh?

Reavis Eitel said...

Got em! OMG Vertical Rythm got me out of my funk!