Saturday, July 25, 2009

NO SEX UNTIL THE 3RD DATE?!?!


Isn't that what girls do? I don't want the long boardwalk date all the time. Bring your goods and present. On the table, now. Ok, maybe a balance of both, but I don't want to leaf through hard cover books and look at our favorite actresses together. It results in my sitting at home on a Saturday night making images like this for my blog instead of... And I can't do the sex sites, everyone ignores me or is on crack. They don't make always cruising body image obsessed cock ring carrying sex driven Gay men like they used to folks. Now every Gay has a recyclable tote dangling from his skinny arm and is going to meet his female best friend who he "Liiiiiiiives for!"



Yawn!

2 comments:

ayeM8y said...

Reavis have you been spying on my sex life? It all sounds familiar. What is it with the nouveau twinks and their girlfriends? If you go to a gay bar leave them at home! They always complain that they can’t find a man. Well you might if he didn’t think your girlfriend was going to come to bed with you. And stop the super nelly routine, Don’t they get it? He aint looking for fish if he was he’d be straight.

Reavis Eitel said...

Told.