Friday, July 17, 2009

THE PRIVATIZATION OF EITEL THOUGHTS



Everybody is chopped. If you have any interest in parooozing this compassionate tome to my utter madness then you need need to apply. Please email reaviseitel@rocketmail.com and kindly identify yourself and/or give a brief or long reason for wanting to look at this garbage. Once accepted by the board your email address will get invited and sent a login. I am still not responsible for your personal happiness and you may be chopped at any time.

The privatization of Eitel Thoughts will be for the better for you will get:
-Further irrelevant current occurrences
-Spy photography
-Other worldly accidents
-Real freaks having sex
-More complex and pointed rants
-Exclusive behind the scenes profiles of totally fantastic asses, snobs & losers
-Confessional fuctupedness on a larger more rewarding scale!

Much Love, R

6 comments:

joe*to*hell said...

well doneeeeee

ayeM8y said...

I tied to email you but this is what I got in return...

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a rocketmail.com account (re10009@rocketmail.com) [0] - mta156.mail.re1.yahoo.com (state 18).

SO I'M PUTTING IT HERE!

Hello my name is ayem8y or Mean Dirty Pirate. I have been a long time follower of your as you say garbage. Ever since you stopped by my blog and invited me to visit yours I’ve been hooked on the unique perspective that you offer about living and growing up in New York City. Honestly I’m a huge fan. Please don’t deprive a small town voyeur the opportunity to live vicariously through your big city adventures.

I’m wrangling for an invite as sweetly as I know how, dammit! Now let me in please?

Yours Truly,

MDP

ayem8y@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

The re1009@rocketmail.com was undeliverable. Anyway, I have been reading your blog from its birth. Would like permission to stick around and see what else you have to say and share. My email is klee64@hotmail.com

EyesWideShutNYC said...

i too have tried to email..... to no avail.

was this an eitel prank or a technical glitch left over from Y2K?

anyway, read u everyday, would like to continue.

thanks.

Reavis Eitel said...

Oh lewrd I'm totally tarded... of course this would happen... maybe lower case? re10009@rocketmail.com
ug ok. I can't even end my own blog. OK, do this reaviseitel@rocketmail.com and if that doesn't work then I'm fuct.

Reavis Eitel said...

Bless u ayeb8by