Tuesday, July 14, 2009

BACON AT THE MET & MY DISSINTAGREATEANG BRAYNE

LOOK! Bacon depicts Jocelyn Wildenstein's surgery! I will not act mature today. Sorry.



My culture levels have been waning a bit. Ok, a LOT. I have hormones running through my brain. I don't want to chat and see what we have in common. I want action. We can say everything with body language. Go to Bacon. Something did stank funny in the galleries today. I think we found the source...





Butts butts and more butts. Always Had crushes on Centaurs. I'm a Sag you know.


Dreamy armoire. Depicts the victory over Atilla the Hun. My girlfriend said she wanted to have it to keep her sundresses in.


Calf tattoo in the making?


Yes, not unlike my Grandmother Babs' hallway. For real. RIP.


So they renovate the American Wing and it not only looks the same, but they put in plastic plants! Weak!


The butt thing didn't stop. It's not going to stop. I'm not going to stop. Get out of the way. OH! I just noticed the two fags in the left corner eating and glaring at the nut with the blonde taking pics of statues butts! Whoo!


My head is filled with filth, nut it's in technicolor with great lighting and really hot oiled up extras!

No comments: