Thursday, July 16, 2009

MY ACQUISITION ACTING OUT

I may have a lot of time on my hands but it's my time. I'm tired of hiding. I'm tired of being polite, although I can't help it! I am, however, tired of YOU. But this was written for ME.


Put gobs of sunblock on before I looked at the weather from the terrace this morning. I went down to Wall street to get my spine adjusted but her secretary said she wasn't there so I just ended up around the corner with my doctor friend watching her nails dry at a nearby salon (She bought a YSL patent leather wallet yesterday with me in candy apple red and I said she could only get them if she did her nails the same color just for a few weeks - it would help the buyers remorse). Then we went to some public space and had brown rice fast food sushi real fast cause I had to eat before I went by Century 21 for undies or something. I took the train one stop to Chinatown after for some soup dumplings but got most of it to go and... Damn! I forgot to bring the slacks I cut off to be tailored into shorts by my lady in Chinatown... I think they are on the sofa. Must be. Put more sunblock on in the bathroom and left. Hoped my bag didn't smell like Chinese food. Stopped by the Buddhist temple and gave money and prostrated myself. Then straight to the UES for my real work today: Having all my new sunglasses bent with a blow torch to the exact curve of my head by the optician I have gone to since third grade. My friend talked me into a pair of YSL sunglasses yesterday and in my defense they were on sale. So cute how they put little white satin ribbons on everything YSL lately... anyway the frames had to be bent because I have a small head and glasses too large can be bug like and... well that's not the problem - there is no problem. Only an ultimate solution for everything: Customized. I also had the Carerras I bought at Sacks last week bent, my trusty Cartier's I've clung onto for over a year or so and some $19.99 black aviators I got at Century. The optician did mention that I looked different - very different - and I said it was the skin fade I got in Spanish Harlem. Had a nice chat with a very charming lady customer next to me about lasik surgery while my always delightful optician ran back and forth from the lab trying the various glasses on me, seeing if the curve was sculpted properly to my mug. He really did care. No charge. Since I was given two options at YSL for a case I of course went for the small one (I'm on the go, I don't want the bubble shaped crap), but now that the glasses were all curved and warped I had to stop by the boutique on Madison to get the larger case. I didn't have the receipt.. he understood. I almost put sunblock on in the bathroom there but I think I was set. I stand in the shade waiting for lights anyway. Oh I'm getting tired writing this... SO back downtown they were out of my size of the pimped out silver random 'Osiris' label (?) sneakers on 14th street and couldn't reorder them... Hmm i should look on line now. I was getting anxiety... I wanted some white sneakers today... everything everywhere being sold is so normal because of the economy and all - you can't find a truly ill tricked out sneaker that not everyone has anywhere. Also, I only love gold but none of it, just silver now. No pixie shoes for me. Puffy hi-tops only. Flats are for pussies. Oh well. Puma = Barf btw. Paragon made me cry. Did end up in the way back basement contemplating if my legs were big enough yet for me to wear boys large white shorts with a black jockstrap under them. No. Too soon. Ooh they had singlets... and padded weird baseball tights and stuff! Left that section fast. I was getting hot. Ran way upstairs and got another pair of lifting gloves, I left the others somewhere. They were smellin. No flava at Paragon shopping wise. Bought wife beaters and tennis socks for my workout at a random place. Straight to David Barton 23rd st. Promised myself no more than 1 hr 15 workout, not including shaving and grooming before and after. Got a blow job. Kindly nudged my landlord about the broken skylight over the phone after. They said it was fixed. I haven't looked up lately. Bought more cubic zirconia earring studs with the flat clear backing that I'm running out of at a new Asian place by the subway. Take train to SOHO where a woman with perfect make up sneezed and I said bless you and she knew me! And we chatted and her boyfriend flexed and looked at himself in the glass a lot when he looked me over and she groped me. Go to Adidas idea shop in SOHO where I bought a black pair of sneakers the other day. They had a white pair on sale I wanted. Not in my size. Too normal anyways. Go to DC on Spring and finally get the silver snakeskin and white things that I was keeping myself from getting. Take the subway to Astor 2 stops away. Eat a burger. Go to the David Barton that opened yesterday and after adjusting y new white sneakers laces I lift for an hour. Eat protein and clean the rims of my street sneakers. Do cardio for 25 minutes. Shower and look at myself in different gym shorts, jock straps and sun glasses I just bought in a Venetian mirror since nobody was there. Chatted with an old friend. Go to Yaffa and eat a Garden burger outside while a straight euro next to me shamelessly flirts as his 'straight' euro companion tries to get into his pants complimenting him. Walk by Eastern Block to see oh so sweet lovely Josh and down vodka at their open bar. DON'T have a cigarette. Clomp through my uncleaned barren home and unload the booty before writing this. Decide to make an acquisition collage since I'm not getting on my hands and knees and scrubbing the place in rags until tomorrow and everything is everywhere. Much of my day is here before you. All laid out over a pair of $125- authentic team workout shorts I bought from the NBA store on 5th (the revolving door to the place has big long bronze veiny black man arms clutching basketballs as handles!). You know the team shorts they sell are the same ones the team wears on the court! You should feel the fabric and the coating on the fabric and the glittery sheen and the overlays! You can tell by the weight it's quality lol. I don't know if I'm going to wear them again they pinch a little. I'm really tired. I'm going to do some stretches in my opium bed in front of the big mirror while my sedative kicks in. God my body looks good. My hormones are kickin. Night.

This entry is dedicated to Nico Knows Blog because SHE DOES.

1 comment:

Nico Knows said...

I love you.

Pauli and I were talking the other night about how awesome and brilliant you are.

Pauli wants you to do her makeup again.