Tuesday, July 14, 2009

PERSONAL TRAINERS ARE LOSERS IN EVERY AREA OF THEIR LIFE OTHER THAN FITNESS AND I CAN'T SAY MUCH MORE ABOUT THIS

Oh wait I do - they are also vain and not so smart.


Someone sent me a letter from a roid raging trainer:

Hey *****

Have you received my messages?

I've left you a voicemail, email and fb message...

I'm slightly annoyed that you haven't bothered to reply - while money is an issue, it's more the fact that you've given complete disregard to my time and expertise...by not paying me, and by not answering my messages, you've shown of how little value they are to you.

Needless to say, if and when you are able to afford training, it will not be with me. I wish you luck when you are able to find someone, as I am fully aware of my capabilities and could have provided you with a great, productive path at Peak...I can say with fair certainty the training you will receive elsewhere will not be effective as at Peak.

I still expect my payment, as I payed for your time at the gym.

Please contact me asap to settle the matter.

No comments: