Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'M ENDING THIS BLOG


That's right. No joke. I started it a year ago because I was sick. It was fun sitting in the dark making my new form of art. Now people check it out before getting to know me. People take me aside and tell me how fucked up I am. SO back it up. That's right. I'm finding a way of disabling it without erasing it all. Anyone know how to do this? If I can't then I will delete the WHOLE thing! I've thrown tons of oil painting out on the street and to tell you the truth to erase all this will be a relief. If I keep at this blog I will just end up bragging of my increasing happiness and saying fuck you every other entry. TIME TO GO!

10 comments:

twunty mcslore said...

Well, that sucks ass. I really wish that you wouldn't. You are one of the few people whose perspective I enjoy, and you make me laugh. Sadness.

joe*to*hell said...

NOOOOO

NOOOO

fuck them
we need you

joe*to*hell said...

NOOOOO

NOOOO

fuck them
we need you

ayeM8y said...

Say it aint so Reavis? I respect your opinions and decisions though...

Reavis Eitel said...

It's gotta go. How am I supposed to date? Or socialize? I hate the preganat look on peoples faces when they see me and I can tell that they just read something. My life is starting to flourish and people will kill me.

joe*to*hell said...

won't have it. you have a unique voice.

just redirect it

Reavis Eitel said...

Thank you Joe. Thanks you Twuntmc. Thank you ayem8. Thank you Mitzi.... Mitzi? lol. You are all fine gents.

Reavis Eitel said...

Wait! I just tried to see Joe's 'My gays and night' and i'm not invited! maybe I can make my blog p r i v a te ??????? hows!?

Reavis Eitel said...

And what's yr facebook, Joe?

joe*to*hell said...

my gays and nights is my memoirs....its not ready for public viewing yet. its ver filthy and scintillating. but.... yes you can make it private and invite only. its somewhere in the settings.....do it do it do it do it

i'm gon' FB friend you....