Monday, October 19, 2009

I HATE THIS TECHNOLOGY


I liked my crummy dixie cup with a string attached to it. Thought I lost my phone drunk in a cab so I caved and bought a blackberry today. Stupid clunky thing. Sat around in public today gazing at it not knowing how the hell to use it. I noticed that people were cruisier and two people asked me if I had a busy day. I guess I looked poor with my crappy phone before. How weird.


Just so people know, I was not wearing polo today. I thought it was retarded when he came out with that oversized polo symbol. I always wanted one with the rider flying behind the horse and getting kicked in the teeth, but this one was close enough. I'm glad there are some badass garments still being made for sick people like me.

6 comments:

Marco Channing said...

"Sat around in PUBIC???" Talk about Freudian slip. :)

Reavis Eitel said...

haHA oh lord why do you tell me then i go correct it - should have left it that was gooood.

Anonymous said...

Why don't you get an iphone brutha? I asked you to be manic, not sensible....The iphone isnt clunky (naomi campbell couldn't hurt a fly with it) complex or annoying, doesn't even come with instructions it's so easy...

I really believe that a man of your....carriage and comportment would benefit from this handy device. It is sleek and artful-quite like you. It processes quickly and efficiently-like you. Expensive-like you. Although it's not quite as muscle bound as you, which would make for a nice juxtaposition! DO give me some feedback....

Reavis Eitel said...

I'm stuck in contract.

twunty mcslore said...

I thought I was the only one! I hate those huge polo playing emblems. If I am not blogging this weekend it is because I am embroidering malotov cocktails in the hands of all the little polo guys on my golf shirts.

Anonymous said...

I can and WILL get you out from contract... That's what I do, break commitments and smash dreams...