Tuesday, October 6, 2009

PEG'S PLACE


Perfect parking on 5th right by the museum. We have good parking luck. Was this lady watching us? Was my friend being trailed? She was all up into us as we sat for a while.


Spook up in out car I'll spy on you too, plastiqua. I think she was waiting for her access-a-ride.


Kandinsky. No photos beyond this point. Peg says. All the people in the lobby were spooking my photography so I stopped.




Fat chateau out the window. Never to be had.


We kept slowing down and speeding the car up to get this retarded Madison Ave lady in Issey Miyake with lime... NO sorry MINT (big difference) stocking and patent shoes but we kept missing her!




Appointment later. Sprouse. Biggest sapphire I've seen in a long time.


The most beautiful blind woman I've ever seen.

No comments: